Thank you for using our Website (the “Site”).
We are a subscription service that provides our members with access to movies and other Content streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other Devices ("Media Devices"). Our service also provides recommendations, reviews and other information regarding these movies and TV shows (the “Service”).
form the legally binding agreement between you (“You”, “your” or “User”) and
(“Provider”), in relation to your use of our Services as defined below, available at: justmov.com ("Terms"). Thus, it is important that you take the time to read them carefully.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these Terms. Please read them carefully.
2. Agreement. You agree that Provider may amend or modify the Agreement at any time, without prior notice. The changes become effective immediately upon posting such amended or modified Terms on the Site or if Provider otherwise notifies you of such amended or modified Terms. You agree that, if you use the Site and/or the Service after Provider so posts or provides such notice of such amendments or modifications, you have accepted the Agreement as amended or modified. If you do not accept and abide by such amended or modified Agreement, you should not use the Site or the Service. We may refuse any application to use the Services for any reason whatsoever.
3. License. Provider is pleased to grant you a non-exclusive limited license to use the Provider Services, including accessing and viewing the Content on a streaming-only basis through the Site, for personal, non-commercial purposes as set forth in these Terms.
The Service and any Content viewed through the Service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Service and view movies and TV shows on a streaming-only basis. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
The availability of the Content will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the streaming movies & TV shows may vary from computer to computer, and Device to Device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. Provider makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your instant watching experience on your display.
You may instantly watch the Content through the Provider Service only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such movie or TV show. The Content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location. Provider will use technologies to verify your geographic location.
4. Free Trials. Your membership may start with a free trial. You will have a seven (7) days period to enjoy for free a Service Subscription or as otherwise specified during registration (“Free Trial”). Your premuim account subscription period, will begin when successfully completing your Payment details during the registration process, unless another membership is chosen after the Payment details completion. You will be notified during sign-up whether you are eligible for a free trial.
Once the Free Trial had passed and provided you did not cancel the Service subscription, then your Service subscription will be automatically renewed with the agreed basis billed (“Renew Fee”), until cancelled according to the procedure set forth in the Cancelation Clause. Notwithstanding, if your Payment card (“Card”) or your bank account, for any reason does not accept the Renew Fee charge we would try to charge it again (“Second Charge Attempt”). If the charge is declined in the Second Charge Attempt, Your membership would not be renewed and you will be charged $1.98 for the registration costs (“Registration Fee”).
If for any reason, Your Card or Your bank account do not accept Service fee charges, You will have a period of fifteen (15) days from the date your Payment was declined, to make your Payment card or your bank account valid by either rectifying any issue with your Payment card or your bank account or by providing a new Payment card number or bank account to us.
5. Billing. By starting your membership, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Provider service to the Payment Method you provided during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information).
Prices for each product are listed on the Website and include the Value Added Tax ("VAT"). We reserve the right to offer, under our own commercial criteria, discounts, or other promotion (hereinafter, "Promotion") to You through the Website. Promotional offers or changing fees shall be properly marked and identified as such, and will display the previous price and the offer price. By agreeing to these Terms You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary from each Subscription Period, which may include differing amounts due to promotional offers or changing fees. You will be notified by us through email regarding such fees adjustments (“Fees Adjustments”). In order to continue using the Service Subscription following the Fees Adjustments, You must expressly agree to the adjustment in price for the Service Subscription or any other Content. You may not use the Service Subscription if You do not accept such new Terms and in such case You may cancel the Service Subscription, according to the procedure set forth in Cancellation Clause herein. We will send You by email a copy of the new Terms accepted by You.
The membership fee for our service will be billed on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paid membership. Form of Payment: Fees shall be paid by Credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discovery). Payments are non-refundable and there are strictly no refunds or credits for partially used Subscription Periods unless the Service subscription is not correctly provided in accordance to the present Terms.
If a Payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the Service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. You authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your Payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service Provider for details.
Provider, within the limits allowed by law, is not responsible for any inconveniences or damages caused by usage of the particular Payment Method, especially delays or impossibility to make Payment. In such case you should complain about those Services to their Provider, in the manner provided by their Terms and use.
6. Cancellation. You may cancel your membership at any time and you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your monthly billing period. Please note that you must cancel your subscription before it renews each Monthly Period in order to avoid the next billing. To cancel your account you may go to your account settings and choose cancel account.
You may also email us at: email@example.com . If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current Monthly Period, this means that you will have continued access to the Site for the remainder of that period, but you will not receive a refund.
No-refunds: Please note that Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched movies or TV shows. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, we are not obligate to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
Provider is concerned with your security and protects you from fraud. In the event of a charge to your account that you do not recognize, have not authorized, and that is not related to yourself neither directly nor indirectly, Provider will reimburse you for the full amount. In case you experience a fraudulent charge on your account, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. Right to terminate. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever.
You are entitled to complain for the Services. Any complaints shall be send to the e-mail address: email@example.com with short description of reasons of the complaint. Each received complaint shall be considered within 14 working days, and you shall be informed about the outcome of its investigation.
8. Your responsibilities. You and other Users must use the Provider Services for lawful, non-commercial, and appropriate purposes only. You agree to observe the Provider Services, Content and embedding restrictions detailed above, and further agree that you will not access the Site or use the Provider Services in a way that:
uses the Provider Services to advertise or promote Services that are not expressly approved in advance in writing by Provider;
introduces viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
involves accessing the Provider Services (including the Content) through any automated means, including "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers" (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices (but not caches or archives) of the Provider Services and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized Content);
violates the rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
damages, disables, overburdens, impairs, or gains unauthorized access to the Provider Services, including Provider's servers, computer network, or User accounts;
encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
removes, modifies, disables, blocks, obscures or otherwise impairs any advertising in connection with the Provider Services (including the Content);
violates these Terms or any guidelines or policies posted by Provider;
interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Provider Services;
Accordingly, you undertake that:
you will stream and watch Content for personal, private use only (and not for any direct or indirect commercial purpose);
you will not, and will not encourage or assist any other person to, circumvent, modify, remove, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise tamper with any security, encryption or other rights management technology or software that is part of any Content or part of the means by which we stream the Content to you.
you will not encourage or assist any other person to, copy, reproduce, lend, rent, broadcast, distribute or transmit any Content.
9. Suspension/Discontinuation. We hope not to, but we may change, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) some or all of the Provider Services (including the Content and the Devices through which the Provider Services are accessed), with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice. You acknowledge that Provider may do so in Provider's sole discretion. You also agree that Provider will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Provider Services, although Provider may, in its sole discretion, provide you with a credit refund, discount or other consideration (for example, we may credit additional days of Service to your account). However, if Provider terminates your account, suspends or discontinues your acces to Provider Services due to your violation of these Terms, then you will not be elegible for any such credit refund, discount or other consideration.
10. Copyright. All Content are owned by Provider (or our affiliates and/or third party licensors (as applicable), unless indicated otherwise. The materials may not be used except as provided for in these Terms, and any other relevant Terms and use provided to you without our prior written permission. You acknowledge and agree that certain Content provided to you is the property of third party licensors and without prejudice to any and all other rights and remedies available, each such licensor has the right to directly enforce relevant provisions within these Terms against you.
11. Notice and procedure for making claims of copyright. If you have discovered that your copyright efforts have also been used in a manner that is legally considered to be a trademark infringement, kindly supply us with the written information specified below.
11.1. A digital or actual physical signature of the individual sanctioned implement with respect to the owner of the trademark interest;
11.2. An outline of the protected work which you believe has been infringed upon;
11.3. An account of where the information that you assert is infringing is located on the Site;
11.4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
11.5. A statement from you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not sanctioned by the copyright proprietor, its agent, or the law;
11.6. A statement by none other than, made under penalty of perjury, that the above important information in your notice is detailed and also that you are the trademark owner or allowed to operate on the trademark owner's behalf.
Any such claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
12. Trademarks. Provider, its logo and all other Provider product or service marks are trademarks of Provider. All other trademarks, logos, images, product and company names displayed or referred to on the Website or any Device are the property of their respective owners. Nothing grants you any licence or right to use, alter or remove such material.
13. Force Majeure. Provider will not be liable to you by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of events beyond its reasonable control, which may include, without limitation, denial-of-service attacks, strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, material shortages, failure of the internet or extraordinary connectivity issues experienced by major telecommunications Providers and unrelated to Provider infrastructure or connectivity to the internet or failure at an Provider co-location facility (each a "Force Majeure Event"). Upon the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event, Provider will be excused from any further performance of its obligations effected by the Force Majeure Event for so long as the event continues, and for such further period of time that Provider may reasonably require to recover from the effects of such Force Majeure Event.
16. Electronic Comunnications. We will send you information relating to your account (Payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
17. Disclaimer of warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PROVIDER AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SERVICE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, PROPERLY STORED OR DELIVERED, ACCURATE, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY MATERIAL TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Last modification: 6 July 2017